Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh Pacey!

Well D is traveling for work and truth be told I've been looking forward to the alone time. I came home from work, put on my sweats and was delighted to find that the 1st season of Dawsons Creek was waiting for me in the mail box (yay netflix)!

I'm a few episodes into it and it is just as fantastic as I remember it. Teen drama at it's best! This is really taking me back to middle school. Somethings I forgot, or probably didn't notice is how truly horrible the clothes were, and how completly annoying Dawson was. I was (and still am) a total Pacey girl. How about you?

Dinner tonight was pretty simple. I just sauteed the veggies I had in the fridge (cherry tomatoes, asparagus, yellow peppers) in a little olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cooked up some pasta and tossed it all together. I do wish I had some good parmesan or myzithra to top it off with but, meh, it was still pretty tasty!

Tomorrow is Friday! Daylight savings has kicked my butt this week. So looking forward to sleeping in this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Yum yum your dinner looks delish!!!! Oh how I miss Dawsons creek lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... YUM. That looks so good and healthy. Two things that I normally don't say in the same sentence.

    ReplyDelete